Noikin Sergey Anatol'evich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), n.s.a.79@ mail.ru
Volodin Viktor Mikhaylovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management and economic security, dean of the faculty of economics and management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Skvortsova Valentina Alekseevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economics and international relations, vice-dean for academic affairs of the faculty of economics and management, Penza
State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The article discusses the significance of the analysis and evaluation of the synergistic effect in formation and selection of development strategies for manufacturing companies, highlights possible strategies of companies, reveals the existing methods used for selection of strategic alternatives.
Materials and methods. The methodological basis of the study was based on practical methods (strategy maps, the expert method and the method for multi-criteria selection). Application of the hierarchy analytical method (HAM) is specific, as it is used at each level of the education strategy.
Results. Determination of the indicators of synergies at the corporate, business and functional levels using HAM and Elektra-1 methods helped to build a hierarchy for choosing alternative strategies at these levels. According to the calculations the authors found the best option of a company development strategy – focusing on costs.
Conclusions. In order to improve the competitiveness of manufacturing companies the authors substantiated a need for analysis and evaluation of synergies in development strategies. The applied methods by the example of the enterprises of light industry gave an opportunity to develop the method of formation of company development strategies based on the use of synergistic effects. The methodology is intended to be used in light industry, but can be adapted to any production company.
business strategy, corporate, function, method of analysis of hierarchies, “Elektra-1”, synergistic effect.
1. Akmaeva R. I. Strategicheskiy menedzhment i strategicheskoe planirovanie [Strategic management and strategic planning]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2009, 208 p.
2. Vikhanskiy O. S. Strategicheskoe upravlenie [Strategic management]. Moscow: Ekonomist", 2008, 296 p.
3. Porter M. Konkurentnoe preimushchestvo: Kak dostich' vysokogo rezul'tata i obespechit' ego ustoychivost' [Competitive advantage: How to achieve a high result and to provide stability thereof]. Moscow: Al'pina Biznes Buks, 2008, 715 p.
4. Tarasevich V. M. Tsenovaya politika predpriyatiya [Company’s pricing policy]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter,2003,288 p.
5. Kh'yuston B., Kempbell D., Stounkhaus Dzh. Strategicheskiy menedzhment [Strategic management]. Moscow: Prospekt, 2003, 336 p.
6. Porter M. Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance. New York:Free Pres,1998.
7. Balonin N. A., Sergeev M. B. Informatsionno-upravlyayushchie sistemy [Information management systems].2012, no. 1.